Thursday 20 May 2021

THIS IS CALLED SELF APPRAISAL. GIVE YOUR BEST AND THE WORLD COMES TO YOU!!!

 A Little Boy went to a Telephone booth which was at the cash counter of a store and dialed a number. 

The store owner observed and listened to the conversation.



BOY: Lady, Can you give me the Job of cutting your Lawn?

WOMEN: (At the other end of the phone line ) I already have someone to cut my lawn.

BOY: Lady I will cut your lawn for half the price than the person who cuts your lawn now.

WOMEN: I'm very satisfied with the person who is presently cutting my lawn.

BOY: (with more perseverance) Lady I'll even sweep the floor and the stains of your house for free.

WOMEN: No, thank you. (With smile on his face, The little boy replaced the receiver)

The store owner, who was listening to all this walked over to the boy.

STORE OWNER: Son... I like your attitude, I like that postive spirit and would like to offer you a job.

BOY: No thanks,

STORE OWNER: But you were really pleading for one.

BOY: No sir, I was just checking my performance at the job I already have. I am the one who is working for that Lady I was taking to.  


THIS IS CALLED SELF APPRAISAL.

GIVE YOUR BEST AND THE WORLD COMES TO YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment